13 March 2015

QUEER Photography

Hello darlings
It is 1 am and I am sat in my room for the last night. Tomorrow me and Sophie are swapping rooms. I know it's bigger but my room feels like truly my room. It'll take months before its homey.
Yesterday was a good day. I had uni in the morning and later around 4pm a shoot with a Creative Fashion student from LCF. It was fun considering it was a studio shoot. 
I usually hate studios, but you just need an interesting subject!
It's a shoot which shows a progression in a gender transformation,  though cross dressing. 
I have developed a love for boys in dresses and sexy underwear. 
It's so fun! I think I might keep photographing in this theme, use the studios (and get better at them!) and do a new boy every week. Or girl maybe.
Today I had an interview for Arts Temps, which went well. And then I edited all evening in uni.
Then I cooked
Then sat and had a cigarette with Sophie
She made a cons against boys list
Now I will some another cigarette and probably
go to sleep.
Enjoy the pictures,
I'll post soon x


















Behind the sceeene








Have a great weekend,
Agnese x

No comments:

Post a Comment