06 December 2014

in for ambition

Oh dear I haven't written in a week! Basically I've finished my uni project and all this week there was no uni, so I've been half sat at home bored out of my head and half going and trying to make my day more complete. I went to see Guy Bourdin, one of my favourite photographers in Sommerset House which was amazing. In left the exhibition with a huge sense of inspiration and then filming a little short film on my phone which lead to me following a man. What else have I done... Went to Westfield shopping centre yesterday to buy presents but it was sooooo huge I hated it and didn't buy anything but some body scrubs and lotions. And I'm on  a budget here! Shouldn't be buying body scrubs when I have little money and need to buy presents. I really wish I knew what to get everyone, I'm so uncreative with my presents:( I've also been making collages. And cooking. But anyhow today is a beautiful sunny and bright Saturday and I have work in a little bit (at 5pm till 2/3am), which I'm kind of happy about because it's something to do.
 Here's some photos form my phone from the past week.

Here's the collage I made + my finals on Monday morning.








Guy Bourdin


Westfield in  Stradford.








Myself last night. Made plats so my hair was poofy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment