17 November 2014

Morning Confusion.

This morning I woke up in a weird feeling of worry and confusion. Everything is okay though, yesterday I managed to finish my essay which is due in today. It's not very good I don't think but It doesn't count towards anything anyway. I feel a bit nervous about making work though as my deadlines are in about two weeks and I need to do lots of shoots for it which I haven't even organised. 

This morning was nice. Me, Steff and Sophie all had breakfast together in the kitchen, then I showered and now I'm all ready to go to uni to hand in my work. This house is like music wars. I don't have speakers so I've lost the battle. Steff, Sophie and Robyn always blast it to the loudest and I'm left with a big jumble of the three. 

Tomorrow morning is my bus to Cardiff. I'm getting my tattoo finished! Very excited about this. Then I'm going to see my family for a couple of hours before seeing Fallujah in Clwb Ifor Bach! I'm missing university for this, but it's worth it. I've actually missed quite a lot this term which is bad but next term I will attend every lesson, promise to myself!

Here are some photos from my ASUS phone that I can treat you with. It's all from either uni or at home :)




This is Tori. She's form Norway.

This is Patry Mad-edge and Natasha, sleeping in a lecture.  

Natasha at lunch break.


Esmeé, eating Broccoli.

Steff's brithday party at our place- me Robyn and Sophie had a little party of our own in Robyn's room.




Me and some people trying to take a good selfie outside uni.

When Louise came down to London a couple of weeks ago. 



After a trip to Photographers gallery and Lomography Store, we treated ourselves to some smoothies and munch.


Have a lovely day.
Cherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment