09 November 2014

In the Face

I've  just woken up to a text from my boyfriend saying he left our discount tickets in Cardiff! Me and him were meant to be staying in the Marriott in Regent Park in London tonight. It's something I would do, forget the most important thing! We're trying to figure it out now.. We'll get there haha!
Yesterday I had work from 9am till 2.30am in the night! I'm still alive but by the end of it I wanted to cry. I am really not meant for that kind of robotic horrible workery. It's made me really think that I don't want to work for someone all my life, because they use you up.
Last wednesday I did a photo shoot with my friend Connor who used to drag, for my photography project. I disn't really want to publish the work as it's my university work, so I'll upload them here.


















Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment