25 November 2014

Breakfast, Drinking, Shooting

Goodmorning everybody:)
It's a wonderfully cold winter morning at the household. This morning woke up, made lots of pancakes for everyone. We had the cutest breakfast all together the five of us. 
Today me and Sophie are doing a photo shoot at our house and then going to Hobgoblin to take some shots there in their beer garden. Hopefully we'll be finished quite early and I can process and scan my film in today so I can get editing. Everything needs to be done this week for hanging up on the walls on friday morning! Stress. I've nearly finished my research log online but gotta do a bit more and I'll be done.
Don't have a lot of photos to show you so here's me this morning witch a ciggy and a glass of wine. Pardon me for drinking in the early hours.






Have a wonderful day x

No comments:

Post a Comment