23 July 2014

Recently

In the past week I've been thinking and sorting things out for the future two months. I have been looking at houses and chatting to this girl Harriet whom I hopefully will be moving in with in September. I've seen pictures of the house, it's lovely, a bit dark and old and a little far from my uni but for London prices it's quite good; 92 quid a week! I'm also getting myself together with photo editing. Yesterday I managed to finish off all the shoot's I've done so far and now I can move on and do more shoots. I have till the end of the summer to bring all my ideas to life. 

Another thing I'm excited about is going to Boomtown festival at the start of August. All our friend group is coming! Finally something we are all going to go to together, it should be a blast.
Also the end of July I will be going away with just my family, we're going to Liverpool  for a couple of days. It's going to be really nice since I don't spend much time with my family any more, and it's just what we all need before I go off to university.

I met Steff a possible flatmate in London. But I'll write more about it in my next post with more pictures from London.

Here's some photos form my recent shoots :)

Black and White Series
















No comments:

Post a Comment