19 February 2014

Walk on the beach and photo shoot day

Woke up extra early today, for my bath and with an excitement for the upcoming photo shoot I had planned for today with this very interesting looking Italian girl Ginny. However with a big disappointment found a message lying in my inbox, stating she wasn't able to do it as she has school. Well, a little annoying since this shoot was planned nearly two weeks ago..  I was not giving up, feeling creative today I called Josephine and she's on her way to mine! Not sure exactly what we are doing, but I have Louises mini diana f+, my camera's lying on the shelf, waiting to be used and I have my room to turn into a set for the shoot! 
It's 10am and I've had my coffee and all I have to do now is to wash a massive pile of dishes. Yey, my favorites. I am there looking at the pile, dancing to Bonobo and having a fag after a fag in my kitchen (note, this is not allowed. Will have to air it out!). 
Yesterday I has finished work at 11am, so went home changed out of my uniform. I needed bindis for the shoot today, so I walked down city road and popped into one of the very many Islam/Indian shops and spent my last pennies on a pack of 10. After I got my bindis I went to the tattoo shop and saw Dave, the artist who is tattooing me next Thursday to have a lil chat about my idea, and it's all settled! I really cant wait. Me and Lou decided to take a train to Barry Island for her photography project. It was the most beautiful day, after all these miserable rains, winds, storms and clouds. We took Skippy with us, bought massive lollipops and had a great walk along the beaches. I took a gazzilion photographs! We decided to turn back around the time the sun was setting and we were starving and freezing! On our way to the train station we bought warm donuts, and I really cant tell you enough how good they were...


























Also if you checked out my photography page on facebook and liked it, it would be much appreciated!:) Just click here to see my fashion photography.

I'll post soon.
Aggie x

No comments:

Post a Comment