13 November 2013

Pretty Morning

A la la! Beautiful winterous morning to you. I woke up with a a little pale sunshine shining through my window, and illuminating my room in pastel tones. I got up around 8.40 which for me is lay-in as I usually sleep till 5am, so Im also always tired. I walked to my bathroom and showered before my dad came back home and slept right next door to the bathroom. See I'm not allowed to shower when he's sleeping as it's really loud and he is always sleeping during the day. I not smell of coconuts an strawberries. Made myself a cup of tea and had a cigarette outside the kitchen window. That's usually nice early in the morning when no one is on the streets however around nine in the morning there are always builders having fags right across the street and staring at my window.
It's my day off and I will so much enjoy it! I have to get ready for an interview at Ffotogallery which is in two hours and I have to get a train up there as it is right by the Penarth train Station. I have prepared a little bit, noting down all my favourite photographers and the exhibitions I've seen in the recent years. Any hhoo, I don't wanna be late, but I'll sure post some pictures later.


 
The window reflections on my wall. Pretty pretty sunlight
 

No comments:

Post a Comment