18 June 2013

What does 'using your time wisely' even mean?

Wow, I'm sitting here in complete transs. This song, is just amazing... A new song by Velvet Underground-Candy Says that I've just only dicovered on a playlist. Yes, listen to it, and think. It makes me think about future and possobilities, which is kinda ironic, since I think that the song title hints to cocaine use. But somehow it makes me think of the things I could do with my time in life. I don't think we are meant to find purpose in life. I think that the purpose of life is just to live it, isn't it? I was discussing this with Louise, we had a nice conversation about it in the skate park, near my house, about the meaning of life, the way we spend our time, what we do and how we feel,  and what is the point of feeling or doing certain things we choose to do.

Today, I actually didn't waste away my time. Louise rang me and then came down mine and we cycled to Tesco's to get cigarettes. On our way back we stopped at the skate park for a while  just to sit down and talk. Later, we rode bikes down to Morgan's where we stopped for a bit before we went to Flower Gardens to play basketball (but didn't because the courts were taken) so we just sat down in the grass while Louise and Morg played football, Doob and Dylan were taking photos of each other and Josie was lying with her head on my lap. Such a nice evening. I cycled back to mine around 9pm, which killed me (yep, going uphill for most of it) and I stopped for a ciggie break after 40 minutes of riding, near our college- i dont think having a cigarette helped my short-breathness though. When I got home, and got off my bike I was so ehxausted, I don't know how I made it all the way to my house, high...

I really can't wait to go Camping on Sunday! Haven't been camping in so long, should be tons of fun:)
I've got some photos too. I stopped so many times in St Mellons on my way back, the sky was beauuuutiful!




Morgan


In Action :)



The pretties of local shits.



Josieee

Doob and Morg.




My room at the moment. I was doing some drawing before blogging, with Salvador Dali's book open in front of me, waiting for the inspiration or some sort of ideas to hit me.

And here is Velvet Underground- Candy Say's. Listen.





No comments:

Post a Comment