29 June 2013

Midnight rumble

Just got back from the worst rave humankind has ever experienced, consisting of white black chavs in sunglasses and girls in neon dresses and heels that reach the moon. But me Rose and Jose somehow managed to make it legen-daryy!
To-day around 10 in the evening I was lying in my bed reading The Fault in our Stars, by John Green, when Rose and Louise rang me (obviously because it's Friday) and got me to get my make up out and put my clothes on because we're going somewhere, fuck knows where. So I got ready and left and had a blast on the bus, where some black middle aged woman sat by herself opposite me, eating Domino's and laughing hysterically.
Anyhow, I threw stones at Roses window for her to let me in because it was half eleven by the time I got there and she came down. We waited for Dylan and Jose arrive
ewan says 'o s.rcutr.r'u dro,; nit tjay dpmt ,,auuer

ha! okay so writing posts drunk at 2 in the morning is way more fun than anythinggggg !

No comments:

Post a Comment