24 June 2013

Breaking routine

It's so light outside. It's midnight but I could see my own reflection in the darkly tainted windows in my garden. It's quite beautiful. The moon is huge, the cats are creeping around the corners of my garden and the bats are flying in circular motions whilst the smoke from my cigarette blows always chaotically. Good evening my friends, I'm having a very peaceful time, sitting in my own bed with standing on the bedside, listening to Lady Grinning Soul. I have become obsessed with Bowie in the past couple of months,so obsessed that I hardly listen to anything else, well apart from Velvet, The Doors and Sinatra.
To-day I woke up downstairs after a beautiful nights sleep with Louise and a cat by my side. MEOW.I don't have a cat no. Louise cycled down my house yesterday and got lost in the horrible tacky roads of St Mellons, and I cycled for rescue though the horrid winds. We did a lame ass quiz thing on her blog (which you should check out, it's awesome click here to read about the life of Louise Lawrence ). Got hungry so we cycled to Tesco and got the ingredients for a pasta Bolognese with bacon.
-Bolognese Sauce
-Pasta
-Onions
-Bacon
-Garlic
And BOOM! Mouthwatering.... I don't know how we managed to, but we put on Kill Bill on Netflix and watched the whole thing, it's a great film of course most Torantion's films are amazing. This is making me want to watch Pulp Fiction again... Anyway, we were so tired because the the night before we were dancing till about 4am, and then going down Morgs and watching some films. Yes that was on the morning of our sleepover day. I couldn't fall asleep at all when we finished Kill Bill, brain overheat I suppose.
But to-day was a great day. After Lou went home, I went to town with my family and we had a family meal out, and then just me and mum went to Diane's Vintage Boutique, got lots of things!


I don't have photos from today, or yesterday but I will pinch a couple of Louise's in my next post.


 The tale of Ewan passing out at 12am at a party. Too much Rum, sir, pirate sir?
 The tale of the sleeping cats and sleep-y aggie
Bed bed cosy bed, cant wait... 


My mums birthday present because I had no money.
My dad 

 

 
 Camera collection:)



Ewan's away in France with his dad's band for the weekend, they are coming back tomorrow, cant wait.
Tomorrow we are all going camping! Should be preparing and packing my tents and by bags but I don't even own a tent and every other girl is sleeping with their boyfriend. Great, well we'll see how it works and whether I'll be sleeping on bare ground fading into the colours of my mind. Should be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment