26 February 2013

Strangeness of Time

So tired. All my bones really hurt and I feel cold and ill. My room seems so strange as well, I haven't been spending enough time in here, so it's de-aggied and its really plain tidy and cold. i like it but it seems changed. 

Last night me, Pippa and Ashleigh all went to bogiez and i was off my face from only three glasses of whiskey and coke. I couldn't walk straight, I head-banged like crazy and roared my face off at the last band that were playing there. I hadn't eaten all day because I've just been feeling sick all the time.It is probably the reason I got so drunk though. After the gig we went to Burger Kind and waited for Ewan to come pick me up. He even talked to Pippa, which was a first. I was so nervous because she used to hate him but she seemed to have a decent conversation with him which made me happy because I want him to be friends with my friends. 
I missed college in the morning because I couldn't bear it. It was awful, I just turned around and went home. And then around 2, I decided that I can't just waste my day away so I went in for Photography at 3, which ended up being a waste of time anyway. 
So yeah. oh I have so much more to say! My fingers are failing typing right now so I'm going to go to bed and tell the rest tomorrow.
Today I got a horseshoe septum ring, and I just attempted to take some photos on my web camera, so I'll just put them up. I'm going to bed in a minute, so It's just me in my pjs, without any makeup. Managed to look happy in the first picture hah




look so grumpy in the last two pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment