01 November 2012

Blur of time



(Picture form Turkey- I didn't know what photographs I wanted to post so this is what you get..)

I don't know how I'm still getting views on this blog? Haven't posted since August because life has been too... Lifey. I guess it's time because 1st of November seems like a good day to make a little entry.
So this won't be one of those posts  where I beautifully try and explain every detail of what has happened because there has been too much happening and it might get a little hard to write it all in this little meaningless blog which people shouldn't read as it doesn't educate them or entertain them. So let me begin (I feel like some kind of superhero at this point!)
September

September was pretty boring, just me shaping different ideas and morals in my head, falling in love a little and falling out of love and all that bullshit. I had a crush on so many people it's unbelievable, probably because I haven't been in a relationship since for-ever. Whatever. Guess it was because I haven't actually liked anyone for years and now it's like BHAM I like this and that and humanity is just beautiful, I want to be everyones friend and lover and be everywhere at the same time. While at the same time I just want to be locked in my own room, hiding under duvet covers.
I used about 5 rolls of film on taking pictures of unimportant average days and people which I cannot see because it's too damn expensive to develop them and print them. What else. I went out a couple of times to Bogiez with Pippa, and the Full Moon Club with Jos, and I'm pretty sure we went to the pub a couple of times. Thats it, lovely. Like I said I had such a crush on this boy, but he didn't make a move. I was a little high in my media class and he sat by me and I remember I could just feel particles becoming tenser and tenser, and there was such tension in the air. It's stupid how he liked me too, but nothing ever happened because life is shit like that sometimes.

October
Okay so the begging of October I went on a holiday to Turkey, which was really nice but it lacked adventure and exploring so much! Everyone is too lazy to do things I swear. I feel like I should find a soul-mate who will travel everywhere with me, find new places go on everlong adventures and whatnot. Anyway apart form my unfulfilled wishes and daydreams, Turkey was genuinely nice. Nice streets, nice hotel, nice pool, nice seaside, awful men, nice shops, nice hotel room. It was also nice that we got unlimited alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks anywhere. Met a couple of photographers on the way too, one of them which I hated as he asked me to come down to the beach later he can photograph me. Ive seen his photos too, half naked, baked ladies laying in the beach. What?! I said no, and no, but It was awkward because for the rest of the holiday I always had to walk past his booth to get to the canteen or the pool or anywhere else for that matter. 
Middle October I went to Bogiez with Pippa. We moshed so much I couldn't hold my head properly. I don't know if I'm self destructive but I felt like I wanted to get in the middle of a mosh pit and get my face wrecked into pieces haha. Okay well you know, not really. I think it was the antitoxins. Anyway I met this guy who asked my number.
Saturday 13th  was Matts birthday (he's Pippas boyfriend) and everyone gathered in his little dark flat doing all sorts of intoxicating things. I once again had that sad kind of high where I sat looking at everyone. The guy was there. He kept trying to speak to me but the most I could do was half smile to everything he said. Anyway he was an asshole anyway taking by the things he said after I left, which all involved some kind of form of fucking, me or just in general. Maybe it was the magical mushroom. I don't know. So I'm glad I left. 

Halloween was fine, I went to the pub crawl. And realized some things and I lost some things but I wouldn't cry because I don't want to and because, really I think it's all for the good! I don't feel sorry for myself at all. Everyone gets bored of everyone eventually, it had to happen. 
So on this sad Thursday you'd call a post halloween hangover day, I am sitting in my own room and working on this little art project of mine. Making a house out of a box haha. See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment