24 August 2012

hope

Literally had the biggest freak out moment last night. Well, me and Peter stayed up watching films till 1am, and then he went to sleep, so I stayed downstairs tidied up, had a ciggie and i was gone. I couldn't fall asleep so I kept twitching and turning in my bed. And then. Suddenly, as I turned form lying on my back to my left side, I felt this little lump go from my right armpit down right into my.. breast. I was trying to find the lump then but I couldn't. Anyway it hurt as well. What the fuck? I actually started crying, that freaked me out so much. I ran downstairs to get my laptop and stayed up till 3am googling breast cancer early signs and symptoms. I had that lump there before, a couple of months ago and it hurt a lot, but i didn't see a doctor or anything. Apparently there is only a 0.5% chance of getting a breast cancer under the age of 20, but I matched two symptoms.  Plus I don't know it this one's a symptom but it said 'loss of appetite &weight loss' and my mum commented yesterday that I look like I've lost weight in the last week. I don't know is thats because I didn't eat much at the festival or because its a symptom? Well, I woke up at 11 this morning which was too late to book a doctors appointment, so I guess I'll just do it one Monday.

On a more positive note, It's 4pm, and I woke up at 2. 2!!!! What? I usually wake up around 10, no matter what time I go to bed. So yeah, this day has been running. I'm just in bed reading right now. Also, my hair is dip dyed a light lavender colour. And my fringe. 
God, i really need to do something! I'm running out of things to do in this house. I might go volunteering tomorrow.
Oh also also... Can you SMELL the autumn?! It's amazing, I can smell it and feel it and it's getting colder! I'm so happy, I don't like summer very much, it's boring and hot. 
I forgot to mention anything on my blog about my A level results! They're okay, I got BCBB! Film, Media and Photography are B's and Art is a C. I'm quite happy, but I am SO pushing myself in photography this year. Watch me.

And While I'm at it, I'll post some photos form the band shoot a did a little while ago and also Louise's shoot. 









1 comment:

  1. omg aggie well done on your a-levels AAAAH those are the best results of anyones I know!! I used to have a lump like between my arm/shoulder and chest, is that where yours is? I dunno what it was in the end but it wasn't cancer or anything and its gone now, so i could be the same for you hopefully! But I had it when I was 9 so I dunno ;o Congrats again on ur a-levels, also I enrolled today and got into my courses woop woop, i'm in city road on.... mmonday and thursdays :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete