18 April 2012

Perfectionism

Here are photographs that I've just quickly picked and edited form yesterday's photo shoot over Ethan's house (: My project is basically about teenagers in their bedrooms and houses. It's about the process of finding your own identity and expressing yourself. A teen room in my opinion, can say more about the person than words can- It's their little world in which they feel comfortable, safe. Like you can see, Ethan is a complete perfectionist and everything in his room has a place. He likes reading. And Josie, a lot. He was so distracted by her, hehe. 
So, cool. Tomorrow I'm doing another shoot, over my friend Jack's house in Penarth- he's the boy who gave me his electric guitar for free. I will post photographs when I can. 
enjoy









That's Josephine and Ethan, making tea aww


 I seriously love this girl! You're the love of my life haha awww





This was the first butterfly I've seen this year. And sadly, it was dead. I don't know what it means, but it was a sad moment. So I captured it. I am sorry, but you can also see ants all over it :( 
R.I.P Butterfly... 




No comments:

Post a Comment