04 December 2011

Starting with a promise.

I am promising myself that I will post a bit more images on here, as well as write. I would like it to be a photo blog but then the temptation to write...
It is a Sunday morning and I'm just lying in my lovely warm cosy bed (I hope you're all warm and nice otherwise this is kind of horrible if me to say) and writing on the blog, which is obvious. It is so cold and grey outside, I think my bed is now my best friend. I would love to sleep here my whole day but I have a practise storyboard to draw and a magazine cover and contents to plan. Alongside other stuff like researching photographers for my photography and drawing movement. I need to do the movement drawing by tomorrow. I am supposed to go to a busy public place and draw people moving, like hell knows how I'm supposed to do that. I'm figuring out that maybe my subjects are too arty and that all the stuff I have to do is practical and creative (which I love!!!) its just that I feel stupid. It feels like I should be doing maths or economics or business in college, an i am having doubts about this every day and it's stupid I know ,I should just get on with what I'm doing and love it and enjoy myself. But then I think if later on I am going to go to an art school (which I'm planning on) I am going to end up a poor artist living on baked beans and bread.
OK I'll stop about that because I feel like I'm always talking about my education lol, even in real life I'm always asking for opinion. 
So yesterday I had a photoshoot with my lovely friend Louise whom I hadn't seen in months. It was so tiring but so fun to do at the same time! She came around my house with a bag of clothes (because it was a fashion shoot ) and I did her makeup. Mind i did it really well, I don't do make up like that-ever. So yearh, I tried to make her look rebellious, dark and cool. Dark eye makeup and everything else black worked, hehe
First we went to the lake near my house, then we stopped by this little place with concrete blocks to sit on. We then stopped by the underground alley (gee I don't know how its called, it's the place under the road people use to get on the other side of the road) and tool some 'rebellious photographs', hihihi giggle. And then we finally got to the isolated and abandoned car park in my area, and I took lots and lots and lots of images. I'll put some of them here, mind they're not edited. I was supposed to have a phooshoot today with Rosie, Elionor and Josie, but I think I'll postpone it.
Alright, I'm gonna stay in bed for a while, reading Harry Potter The goblet of fire and then I have some studying to do.
 

  Here are my boots after walking through a really really muddy park.

















No comments:

Post a Comment