15 December 2011

Purple Fringe, Go Me











HAHA, yey I dyed my fringe purple <3
And I was a bit bored just now so I decided to give my fringe a little cute, because firstly, it was a bit dead, and split and all that. Secondly, it was too long and puffy, I gotta admit, I didn't look right. And I am sorry, I just took these photos after a shower and with no make up on so I don't look very pretty *laughs* Also I apologise that I look so weird in them, I can't help it! I just can't look at a web cam with a straight face. :3
Hmmm. I think I'll put up my other photographs tomorrow (not the web cam ones, the ones from school) because I don't like loading my blog full of photographs on the same day.
Anyway. Today was really really cold, and I froze, not nice. I got off at Tesco to get my tobacco and for the first time ever I didn't get served in St Mellon's! I was really pissed off, pardon me, but I was late for my lesson, I was freezing, I didn't get my tobacco and it started hailing- I was not happy. It was so nice though, apart from the cold. It was really dark outside and at 9am it felt like 5pm, which if you hadn't noticed is really dark!
I was a bit late for my film class, but because it's the last session with Dave, he let us watch a film. So yes, we watched Submarine. It is beautiful, you should really watch it. It is a Welsh film (proud) and its been filmed Penarth which technically is in Cardiff, and Swansea. Anyway, it was a really low budget film, but I think it was magic. The cinematography of it is brilliant. Oh fuck, pins and needles in my left leg OUCH. Literally can't move it.. Aw whatever, I'll just leave it for a minute.
We finished out class an hour early so me and my friend Matt, went to AJ's and got ourselves a hot chocolate, yum. We chilled there for a bit and Pippa joined us at twelve. I was third wheeled again. I always hang with them in AJ's, so I don't feel the awkwardness of the two of them making sexual jokes and kissing, haha. 

So then after two nice hours sat at AJs I went to my media class and I was just basically filling up myself with tons of free chocolate that Naomi (out media teacher) brought us. After 20 minutes she let us go and gave us homework to do over half term, year so basically 2 magazine covers. And A storyboard fro Film, I forgot to mention.
Awhhh, I'm craving a cigarette, so goodnight. :p

1 comment: