05 December 2011

MONDAY


I've finished most of my homework and have a bit of spare time to write a little post on here.
On Monday's I'm in Trowbridge campus which is only 20 minutes away from my house, so today I woke up just in time and everyone had left the house already. I got myself a coke, turned on my laptop and put on some Nirvana music. Then did the usual morning shite: brush teeth, get dressed, put on makeup, coffee and a cigarette.
So my art class was fine, Barry (our life drawing model) came in as usual, but this time we had to use acrylic paint, which I'm totally not used to because we've been using pencil and chalk mostly. And the last time I used acrylic was GCSE, to drawing this Ladies face. It's quite a big drawing as well, like A2, I think. Anyway, I had my camera in today so I took a photo of my painting, so you can see (unfinished, sadly. I took the photo halfway through, when we had a break). At break me and Cecelia, the Swedish girl, went to the canteen to get tea. We then came back to our art studio, and sat down by the radiator eating clementines and drinking tea, because we were freezing. Yes it is so so very cold outside ^_^
After my art class I went to the learning centre to work on my media coursework, because my photography class was cancelled. I almost finished my contents page for the magazine and the cover is ready. Well I think it is, I'll show it to my teacher tomorrow and see what she says.
After 3 hours of sitting by the computer in Trowbridge I decided to go home. So yeah. I am now home. Hihi, I had some food and I will now carry on reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, because it's great! I'm so glad I finished all my work for tomorrow (:

Random photo of me in the morning.

On my way to college

 A girl in my art class

Cecilia, the swedish girl in my art class (If you don't remember her, she's the one I was eating clementines with)

My art studio


On my way home

A cat, yes.

Media coursework: Contents

 Media Coursework: Magazine cover
  
My unfinished painting. I just wanted you guys to meet Barry, cuz he's great.



2 comments:

  1. omg the magazine cover :') I feel so honoured!! Your art is really good and your studio looks wicked! So glad your posting more now ;D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, don't lie, my art's terrible :L its not even finished lol.
    dooom, if you want I can print you out a copy of it? xx

    ReplyDelete