25 December 2011

Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain


 I don't really know what to blog about, so I thought... Why not just put up some images of two really inspiring people. I have been listening to The Hole and Nirvana for quite some time and I feel really inspired right at this moment (probably because that's all I've done today, on Christmas. Listened to Nirvana, Hole, Bon Iver etc.etc.)
My favorite of all the Hole's albums are 'Live Through This' and 'Pretty on The inside'. Probably because I am just very much attracted to Noise Rock and noise making music in general (you should listen to Velvet Underground, on whom I could do a whole other blog post haha (and I will).) But I still love their album Celebrity Skin, which was released in 1998.
And Kurt Cobain is a legend without doubt and I'm not even going into it- I love him with my guts! I've been looking at this poster of him in HMV, I just can't bring myself to buy it (who am I kidding, I just don't have £3.99 ) . But yeah, right after the Christmas ends, which I hope it does sooner because I hate being stuck in the house with nothing but the Christmas tree to stare at (and presents obviously).
Anyway, Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love made an awesome couple! Love them forever!
R.I.P Kurt Cobain!












No comments:

Post a Comment