08 December 2011

Blue Owls

Hey, my head looks massive! Honestly, plus it looks normal in the mirror, mmm... In all fairness, I do like big head though. haha
Um, today was fine. I spent in in the library sticking bits and pieces in my photography book and analysing my photographs. And I found the perfect leather jacket!!! Woo, go me, and its so cheap as well, I'm getting it tomorrow.
This weekend I'm planning to go Christmas shopping. I've got loooooads to buy and, well I don't enjoy the eternal walking around the shops and not finding anything. I've got to buy six presents altogether, which is pretty crazy because I have, 50 pounds :L Might ask my mum for extra £20 because I really want to send my Latvian lovelies some nice stuff for Christmas, but if she doesn't I'm just going to have to stick with a card...
I applied to some places today, (AGAIN!) and I feel so desperate for a job! There's just so much I need. A nose piercing, video camera, start saving up for a car, electric guitar, amplifier and not to mention some ear stretchers.
Im babbling, well theres nothing else to say. Oh no, I have a blue fringe, once again :L hihihihi

Well? Be honest, my head is massive. lol

My new Photography cover. Yeah I went to Paperchase and bought a wrapping paper, for £1.50. I love paperchase, I wish I got a job there! It would literally be a dream job. meheheh

3 comments:

  1. PAAAAAPERCHAAAAAAAASSEEEE <3 <3 love the cover ;D xoxoxxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise, I have updated the cover. Might put up the new version of it on here aha :L xxx
    And thank you Margaret :')xx

    ReplyDelete