29 October 2011

Time of innocence

I know i haven't posted in quite a while...
And I actually have no idea what was the last thing i posted on here.
So I'll just start from the top of my mind. Firstly I got an interview at Marks&Spencer's on Monday for a temporary Christmas vacancy. Although I don't look like their type- I'll wear my hair tidy and wear neat clothes and be nice, that should get me the job.
I am listening to Velvet Underground- Pale Blue Eyes, i know might not sound like my type but I love those guys. Their other song I'm sticking with you is also awesome, you should listen to them, they're great.
I've got a lot of work to do, and somehow i don't like doing it during the day, so I'm going to do it tonight as I can't sleep at night (oh my god i just spelled sleep 'sleap' dumbo) But before I'll just watch 'The Tracey Fragments' because, well i want to.
I decided what sequence to analyse for Film Studies, I'll do the 'Girl, Interrupted' closing sequence where Lisa is chasing Susanna and she's lost and scared and it's all chaotic.
Do you ever get those moment's were everything is so happy and there are so many happy people around you smiling, laughing, dancing or whatever and then you imagine it in your head as a movie from a disordered persons point of view and it all suddenly seems so chaotic, odd and wrong? And then you almost feel guilty for feeling so happy? You probably don't but I kinda get those moments, sometimes. Like yesterday at Rob's, Aaron's and Jacob's gig, I was dancing happily, with everyone and then suddenly in my mind everything went quiet and being so happy seemed surreal and wrong.
Anyway, after the gig I went home to give my dad his Iff card and then went back to town at around 9pm. Everyone had already been to the Woodwille pub and they were all slightly tipsy/drunk so i was just eating my clementine, smoking and looking at the sky while we were walking to this other pub on City Road because they were too loud in Woodwille so they got kicked out by the time I got there. I got a Jack Daniels in the pub and well I got to meet Josephine's friends. The ones I remember are Otis, and Joel. Joel was speaking to Josephine and he told her he wants to bone me and have a 'freinds with benefits' kind of relationship and he also told her he was in love me. I was a bit odded out but I ended up speaking to him and I gave him my number. Then later that evening Josephine called and said that he had told her, after I left, that I was  more of a girlfriend material and that i was too special for 'friends with benefits'. its all quite funny.
I am so glad I don't know what real loneliness feels like. I might have felt a little lonely in my life but I've never felt real loneliness...
Nevermind, If there is anyone who wants to know anything, ANYTHING just ask in  the box that comes up when you press 'comments' .
weird post huh
Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment