02 September 2011

inked

i woke up this morning with an idea of drawing. it was a skeleton with black tears going down its body, maybe it was blood, and a black hole instead of his heart ( as if it was ripped out) and it is holding his heart in his skeletal hand. i was trying to draw it and it looks so shit that i almost started crying. I'm never going to get in an art course. blaahhgfhgertyer. anyway. yesterday i was drawing a drummer sitting by his drum kit and it looks pretty good. i will post it here later. But anyway. Nobodies home and I'm all alone and I'm about to watch NY ink. I watched half the season yesterday and today I think I'm gonna finish it. It's so good, awwhhh. I love it.
The King Blues today with Josie, Alika, Arman, Lloyd, Caitlin and Charl. I don't actually have a ticket yet so I might end up not going but hopefully they do tickets on the door or something. I shall put up a craapy web camera photo of myself,so you dont get bored
Byes
LOOKS CREEPY< LIKE WHERE ARE MY LEGS COMING OUT OF?! I LOOK A BIT DISORDERED xD

No comments:

Post a Comment