08 August 2011

WOO I"M HERE

WOO
I am tempted to write in Latvian, but I guess it'd be random and would screw up my blog's routine. Anyway. I am in Latvia and I am so sleepy. I got two hours sleep last night because I was uploading the pictures from the Big Weekend, which by the way was awesome. It was really great and I'm so happy I didn't go home just because it was freezing and wet and cold. Because right after us being bored and cold, everyone got up ans started dancing. It all  got kinda fun. Oh The Feeling was the grate, I like them lots. HAHA why am speaking of UK, I'm Latvia YEAH HEAL YEAH!  My flight was really awful if you want to know. I was wearing two jumpers and a coat because the only baggage I had was hand luggage and It was too fat with all the jumpers in it, so I had to take them out and wear them OR I'd have to pay 40 euros. 
Us girls didn't do anything today, we just kind of came home and chilled and had food. I was really tired and things. Denija gave me a shelve on her closet and I unpacked my clothes.
I spilled coffee on her white carpet ;o
she spilled a little bit of boiling water on my leg. ;o
Tereze is just watching supernatural movies, haha she's such a big fan. 
Okay I'm gonna go shower and then we're off to sleep. Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment