05 August 2011

HEY.
I just checked the line-up for the big weekend and its quite good you know. I have NO money and I'm not going on any rides. I don't really want to anyway, I've been on them thousand times.
Ohh. I just wish somebody would be as crazy as I am and just run around and mosh. But I can't really see anybody from our group doing it. Oh haha maybe Arman xD Or caitlin. I know she did it last year so.
Never mind. I haven't packed anything yet. Need to do it tomorrow otherwise I'm screwed.
Oh plus I also need to get my charger off Josie or I'm 'dead battery' he did last year so :Lfor two weeks. I can't actually wait to go. WAAHHALA. I'm going on Monday can you believe it.
OK so I'm gonna go watch the TV or something. Oh or I could go pack my suitcases.
I'm quitting smoking. I watched the most disgusting video on youtube. I almost puked. So much poison. There are around 200 chemicals in one cigarette. It's just gross and makes you stink. 
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment