17 July 2011

bones

I just made this incredibly long post and then deleted it. xD It was basically me bitching about people because they got me feeling little bit annoyed but ha.Whatever man, I'm over it. I don't like bitching anyway, whats the point. You can just tell them anyway, or they'll find out. Plus it makes you a smaller person.
Holly, l hate that you dyed your hair blue the same way as mine. But what can you do haha xD By the way I think it actually looks very nice, and things <3  I really do think you look pretty with blue hair. Well, Never mind. When I use all of the blue hair dye that's left in the bottle, I'll get a pink one and my fringe is gonna be pink <3 HEHE, Summer is affecting me, I just want to get millions of layers in my hair and dye it every possible colour. But I won't because it's out of my league.
I'm a bit tired. Last night was weird. I went to bed at 12pm and woke up at 2am. And then I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs and watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince until 5am and then I went on my laptop until 6am. I was pretty sleepy by then so I went back to bed. Today has been really lazy, I had a bath and I washed my hair and I watched a movie and I slept lots.
I want to see Harry Potter, so I'm going tomorrow with Peter because he really wants to go and see it. 
Bye <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment