30 July 2011

BMTH- Pray For Plagues because that's how angry I am.
I just had a massive fight with my mum, I freaking hate fighting with her. It's like I'm talking to a wall. She doesn't understand anything, nothing I say makes sense to her. I think my teenage hormones are ON or something, but I've been really really moody lately. I just want to punch people in their face. I'm so annoyed with them and then after I'm really mean to them I feel horrible and awful, but like I just tried to apologise to my mum but she said she doesn't want to see me. This is like the first time ever she has said that to me ;oo Also I have been feeling very uninterested in life. Whatever it is that I do, I always feel like being somewhere else doing something else. like sleeping. Sometimes I just feel like staying under my duvet the whole day, because sometimes I'm just not bothered. So much effort, what to wear, what to do with your hair, make up and shit.
By the way I'm flying to Latvia on the 8th August again on my own. Flying back on the 22nd August just before my GCSE results.

Today was quite fun to be honest. We went to the Bute Park and it was very empty because it was very cloudy the whole day. We went in between these huge trees and had a barbecue. I'll put up the pictures some day soon, because they're still on my film (: Buyt it was very nice. later on me and Caitlin and Josephine went to look for wellies in town and then we went cinema with Alika. That's about it. I feel sorry for the boys because they were following us because they thought we're gonna come&smoke shisha with them but we didn't, so they kind of wasted their time with us :/
Talking about films and shit, I need to get loads for Latvia.
Talking about Latvia woo i can't wait. Plus I can just make it to the Big Weekend yey.
bye guys, dont be mean




 This picture is form Josie's sleepover. We slept in a tent. I'll put up more later. This is a phone picture btw.





1 comment:

  1. kad tu būsi Lv?
    būtu galīgi jauki,ja tev paliktu laiks un mēs varētu saskrieties. : )))))

    ReplyDelete