10 June 2011

Sorry i haven't posted in so long.
Like... I have no energy and I just can't write anything.
umm..
I was so tired that after my FINAL maths exam today, i came back home had tea, did some shit and I just collapsed on the bed and slept for three and half hours, straight. And I'm going to sleep now again.
aw gee so tired...
I only have one exam left, geography. Thats next week, on Friday.
What else is new... I'm supposed to be writing up answers for some Latvian teenage magazine about living in UK. I kinda have to make something up because its actually so shit and depressing that if i write the truth nobody's gonna even read it.
mmm... Oh going to London on Monday with ma parents. They're straying there overnight in a hotel but I'm gonna come back Monday night. So I'll have the whole house to myself that night.
I'm so tired.
I'm want to write some music this summer... Its just, my guitar's kinda out of tune. And I'm so stupid that I can't even tune it.
nobodies here
I'm crazy.
My mum saw a ghost when she was 12! I wish I could see one. HELLO!! Come to my house and we can have some fun riding the lamp's and running on the ceiling and disappearing in the walls. Though I do have to die first, laugh laugh
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment