18 June 2011

18.06.2011

OK today is summer and I'm happy.
I woke up, it was pouring outside and I was cold. I went to the bathroom and I washed my teeth. I went downstairs made coffee with milk and took my medicine. I look so pale and ugly, I hate having cold. So I got my laptop and sat in my bed with windows open and I checked out what's there to do. Nobodies doing anything. Well no, people are going Barry Island, and camping on something something July and i think someone is having a party which I'm not so sure I'm gonna go to. Oh Arman's birthday.
Anyway. So today i went to town and gave in my prom dress that I'd bought because I don't want to go.
I came back home, had shower, stretched my ear a little further and watched a movie.
I'm thinking since when am I so disturbed, geez it's like i don't recognise myself at all, I used to be so bloody funny and happy and loud. OK, no I've never been loud, I used to try to be loud like other girls in my school but it never really worked :L
Should I have a sleepover with boys and girls and music and beer? um i don't know I kinda live in St Mellon's, who's gonna come down here? But it could be themed, I'm thinking, thinking. ey i don't know.
Haha yesterday I felt so rubbish and hot, I think you could actually see heat coming from me outside. But i decided to take a little trip to the park at 21.30 in the rain. My mum said i was crazy. uhh yeah maybe i am a little crazy, I mean i was wearing skirt and a tee and it was freezing and raining and all that. By the time I got to the lake i was wet and cold so I just didn't know what to do and I called Batoul and we had the weirdest conversation ever.
me: 'Hey, you're nice'
her: 'You too'
me: 'Im sorry you're leaving'
her: 'Yeahh'
me: 'Im hanging up now'
her: 'Ok *laughs* bye'
ahh, I'm so mean. I don't let Peter play xbox the whole day. haha

1 comment: