14 June 2011

14.06.2011

home alone and scared of ghosts. geez this is so stupid xD


I've had a long day and I'm tired and.. nope. not tired at all. I am home by myself and I'm gonna sleep in my parents bedroom, because i like it because its so much better. my room is stuffed with photos and my eyes are tired. its also kinda messy.
Went to the London today, my parents stayed in a hotel there and i went back to Cardiff on my own. I fell asleep on the bus curled around my bag. Oh i finished one topic of geography on the bus. yey, two more to go.
I don't like London, Cardiff is much nicer. cant believe I'm saying it. I don't get people who want to take pictures in Hyde park by the statues. THEY'RE JUST STATUES PEOPLE!!! Ok this was more like addressed to my parents, because I was being really nice today and i took many pictures of them standing by the statues. I was like 'geez this is gonna be a boring photo'  but as long as i keep them happy, ill do anything.
i might go lie on the ground outside because its clear sky and there are stars. And my throat is sore, : ( not that it's relevant :L
goodnight

oh meen, i cant believe i almost posted that stupid video of me going to the kitchen through the house. its so unbelievably stupid hah, ok. im so glad i didnt post it

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! You're really funny xD

    I would love to go to Cardiff, a frind of mine went there and loved it!
    I went to London this year, it was really nice :D

    (Sorry, about my poor English and the invansion in your blog :D)

    ReplyDelete