05 October 2010

this is my third post today. im really bored.
And I didnt get the signing of the ' We Are The Ocean' at blue banana at 5 o''clock today. Its actually going on right now but im really far from city centre and i wont make it. I planned everything SO well. i dindn't plan where im gonna get it on though. xD
ooh, nd the person who beat up my dad is now having a quote or whatever it's called and he's being arrested. YEEY. oh mmyyyy you should see my dads eye.. Im so sorry for him. fucking teenagers that need cigarettes so much that even have to beat up my dad. I was REALLY UPSET!!! He's in hospital with my mum right now by the way. .


:
not been a good day for me,
x

3 comments:

  1. i could cry for your dad, im so sorry :'( <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i hate chavs there so fucking skrewwed tell your dad i hope he gets better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh thank you guys, i'll tell him. He's better today, He can even open it,
    xx

    ReplyDelete