28 September 2010

tuesday tea

Loise having fun on her own my hair going crazy in the artificial wind,
batoul and josie, half-hugging
me playing with my umbrella and being weird (cute, batoul would say)
ohh, my im not going to comment
jess being crazy-cute
brandon looking very funny
louise+peace and me whispering
art room
ella saying something and Louise not listening
Rihard sleeping on his maths book being tired at lunch time
there, hi's sleeping again...
Mrs Dimock (i take thats how you spell it,,) dringking tea
me doing maths at lunch time
Louise having fun with my umbrella
Louise... so cute!
Ella, photography lover,
Me and Ella acting cute and nice (we're NOT! XD)
Cau,
sodien man bija tris makslas, (happyface)
un divi teatri (nothingspecial face)
SHAUSMAS, es sodien apeedu 6 tostermaizes ar ievarijumu un izdzeeru 4 karstas sokolaades, :
laikapstakli nav seviski labveeligi,
love you all,
wildhead.xxx

2 comments:

  1. they're goning to get printed off in Jessops like next week and everybody's gonna get a copy!! : )
    xx

    ReplyDelete